Real Life Ghost Story - Hong Kong Ghost
Ms X went to Hong Kong for a short holiday. She meet up with her friends at Lan Kwei Fong to have a drink.
While she was still in Hong Kong, she called her husband who was in Singapore and they quarrel over a small issue. A middle age male spirit had attached to her and followed her back to Singapore.
Ms X started to develop some of the symptoms of having spirit attachment. She will feel pissed off out of a sudden without knowing the reason. Everything people do she will also feel pissed off.
She made appointment with me for consultation to solve her issue. I found a middle age male spirit had attached to her. I communicate to the male spirit in spiritual language and found him to be a harmless spirit. He agrees to leave Ms X on the condition that i release his soul.
I conduct a ritual to release his soul follow by cleansing Ms X's aura as it had been stained with the spirit negative energy.
No comments:
Post a Comment